Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Paradise on earth


Today I'm going to tell you about a place which really fascinated me.

>> Legoland Windsor Resort <<



I went there some years ago when I had the chance to spend two weeks at my aunt's in  England. She has to kids, a girl and a boy, and I think I was the one who was most excited when she told us what we were going to do that day :D
My cousins were really relaxed when we arrived at the Legoland because they had already been there before but I was completely speechless.
That area - called "Legoland Windsor Resort" - was so unbelievably huge and full of colours. I will never forget this first impression.



We walked through the entrance and I saw one amazingly huge Lego figure after another. I just had to go to every single figure to touch it. I couldn't imagine that this was all built of Lego bricks. Absolutely fantastic isn't it?





When I saw the rollercoasters and the merry-go-rounds however, I was totally over the moon. At first I felt a little bit lonely because I had to try the majority of the facilities on my own. My cousins were just too young to join me :( But soon I forgot my sadness about that and explored every single rollercoaster in that resort. I had great fun :D

Later my aunt, my cousins and I went to the imagination theatre and I was speechless once again. We watched a 4-D adventure movie and were able to see, smell and feel things. I was excited like a little child because I had never been in such a cinema before :P




I was so delighted with Legoland Windsor that I did some research and I found out incredible facts!

With over 55 interactive rides, live shows, building workshops, driving schools and attractions, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland, LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is a unique family theme park.

Fun Facts About LEGOLAND Windsor

  • There are 34 LEGO pieces in an average Miniland figure



  • The largest model in Miniland is the Canary Wharf Tower which is 5.2 metres tall and took 3 modelmakers 850 hours to complete using 200,000 LEGO Bricks!
  • The smallest models are the pigeons in Trafalgar Square which contain 5 LEGO bricks each

If anybody is interested here's the link ;)
http://www.legoland.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment