Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A dog is a man's best friend

Hey guys :)

You have to know that I'm a total dog lover and this is why I'd like to write this post and tell you something about Martin Rütter, Cesar Millan and my little doggy!
I always wanted to have a dog. My mum grew up with dogs because my granny always had at least two. Unfortunately, our tiny flat has always been to small to have a pet and my dad was really happy to have this excuse. (He is the sort of man who thinks that animals belong outdoors. Or let's say, he was this sort of man ;))
Now we live in a big house and (yesss!!) he doesn't have an excuse anymore. So, after long long long discussions and different promises ("Yes, of course the children are going to take care for the dog") we finally bought a little black/brown English Cocker Spaniel puppy :D
My mum, my sister and I were so incredibly happy, we couldn't believe it.
Of course, we couldn't make it to keep our promise we made to our dad - Soon he started to take a walk with our Rembrandt (Yes, that's his name) because we were too busy :P Now he loves him at least as much as we do :)
My granny was very delighted as well because now her doggy, Sky, has a best friend he can play with. Sky's a German Shepherd, a really beautiful one.
At the beginning we regularly attended a dog grooming school with Remi but after some time my mum had to work a little bit more and I had to study for school exams. So, we decided that Remi is well-behaved enough and we stopped with dog school.
Today we regret that because there are a lot of things Remi should be able to do and there are also a lot of things he shouldn't do, but well, nobody's perfect :)
However, a friend of mine told me about this guy who is a dog expert and tells his stories on stage. I bought a DVD of his show and I have to say: He's brilliant! It's a kind of cabaret so, you have to laugh all the time. My mum and I were just sitting there in front of the television and were almost dying laughing, because he describes exactly the situations you experience at home with your dog. I can't retell you some payoffs because it wouldn't be so funny in this way but if you are a dog lover and you have a few minutes, watch this guy! www.ruetters-dogs.de/
Another dog expert my granny likes a lot is Cesar Millan! He is not a comedian but his tv show can be really helpful if you have some problems with your dog. I think his show is on the tv channel sixx.
www.cesarsway.com/

I hope that some of my readers are dog lovers like me :) *woof*
 Remi & Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment